Blogger news

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Yogi Bear, Boo Boo and my boys!

This past weekend I took the boys to see Yogi Bear IN 3D! It was beyond awesome and you can read my interviews in my contribution to CLICK {latina}.. however ... today my eldest son wanted to tell you about the movie in his own words :) ..enjoy!:



There you have it folks the movie was SUPER-NICE! We had such a good time and the movie is definitely worth spending extra to see it in 3D. The actors were all hilarious and of course Yogi and Boo Boo were at it again .. this was a movie that had us all laughing!


Here are some pictures of our movie experience:
They are fans of the CHEESE


We had pizza afterward..

Guess where we saw the movie :)


Saying he wished he could see it again .. that day :)

I know for those of us that grew up with Yogi it will be so cool to see the "smarter than the average bear" in the big screen.. but wait until you see your kids' faces when they see Yogi and Boo Boo "kicking it" and traipsing in roaring rapids... it's magical!

One of the things I love the most about having kids is that they see things in such a magical way that even if you did what they did when you were little .. you get to relive your childhood all over again .. I know that it sucks to be the "bad cop" or the "mommy" ALL of the time.. so I encourage you to take a breather one night/evening/afternoon  and take your kids to a movie and pretend that you were their age again .. STUFF your face with popcorn, drink sugary drinks, and laugh with them ... and afterward take them to a park to burn all that energy off .. because believe me kids grow up fast .. and you want to enjoy them (and vice versa) .. leave me a comment and let me know what you guys thought of the movie :)! (and have some popcorn for me!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment